I can't believe it - it's October 15th and there's snow on the ground here in CT! It makes me think how I can't wait to get out my cozy wool blanekt and curl up in my mocha colored jumbo hammock! I love my hammock, no matter what season it is, it's so relaxing.

We now have jumbo hammocks in black, cream and pink. This is the time to start thinking "give the gift of relaxation", because the holidays are almost here, and now's the time to get your shopping done! I know there's someone out there that you love that needs to relax in their hectic life. Whether it be in a jumbo hammock, a mayan hammock or a hammock chair, we've got what you're looking for!

Stop by and take a look, we've got a great product and many great colors to choose from just waiting for you.




This entry was posted on Thursday, October 15, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: